An actual essay from a professor at my university’s world history class. The question was “What were Hitler’s 5 biggest mistakes?” Transcription of the response:
1) He didn’t make sure that the people were ready and on the same page as he. 1860’s.
2) Hitler invaded a foreign country. 1841.
3) Hitler advised the military wrongly by pushing them back in 1841.
4) Hitler decided things on his own. 1829.
5) Hitler was not a good president. 1811.
Because it was evidently a slow news day, here’s a teacher who can shove 92 pencils into his mouth!
Headline says it all: “Man stabbed with knife, robbed at gunpoint, locked in taxi boot, and bitten by two snakes at same time struck by lightning while on phone.” (But do check out the article).
An excellent unorthodox approach to protecting your car.
Image Macro of the Day: How to get little children to be quiet at the zoo.
I know I am. #that70sshow